Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bumper Tuesday!




Right, where to start. Okay so the first couple of designs are for game 'sets' hence their rather drab composition as it has to be indicative to a final envisaged game screen. The third image is just a 45 minute sketch. I'm trying to get a more 'mature' style in my repetoire so this isnt a bad effort, I just need to push it more and get comfortable with it. Let me know what you think.
By the way I have installed a nifty little site counter so I now know I am not just ranting to myself, so dont be shy and leave a comment. I dont mind if it's crit, as long as its constructive, afterall that's how we get better
Cheers

1 comment:

Dan McDaid said...

The robot guy is really groovy. Neat-o design, and I really like your lighting choices here. And you know I dig the hell out of yer set design.