Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Speedpaint Challenge 1/20



Right, In order to get some confidence and more importantly a method to speedpainting and general colour work I'm going to try and do 20 paints in the next few weeks. The max time limit for these is 2 hours and I'm going to try and make it all up on the fly in order to learn to be more spananeous and to sometimes let the painting evolve rather than me forcing it. Some/most will be dodgy but thats not really the point. Hopefully there'll be a couple of gems but its for development purposes.


Here's the first, I was going to have some some air craft in here but I ran out of time. Stay tuned for another by the end of the weekend.


1 comment:

Dan McDaid said...

It's gorgeous. Love love love the textures you're bringing through here - really evocative and organic.